cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
Lauralives

HI Pops!  I will gladly take your hand this morning and pledge not to smoke NMW and extend my hand to the nEXt sweet soul in line.

Lauralives 16 DOF

vanlil

Hi again Laura

I gladly take your outstretched hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Reaching out to the next person to take the Pledge.

Lillian 242 dof

Daniela2016

Good morning Lillian,

I take your hand, pledge not to smoke, and tend my other hand to the next person in line.

You all have a wonderful day, Daniela 341 DOF

MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand Daniela and pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life and here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 947 DOF 

elvan

Marilyn and Darren, I am happy to take BOTH of your hands in my hand and hold out my other hand to the next person who would like to pledge.  I will not smoke today, no matter what.  (I think Darren was left dangling above).

Ellen 1123 DOF

Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand Ellen and pledge to not smoke for today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mags at 1311 DOF

Violet_Quit

I will take your hand Mags and i pledge to not smoke all of today no matter what happens and i offer my hand to the next in line. NOPE NOPE AND NOPE AND I HAVE 151 DAYS SMOKE FREE

I take your hand and join in the pledge to not smoke today no matter what and I reach out my free hand to the next person to join in today's pledge.

Maureen

TerrieQuit

Dotgirl_1-28-16  Maureen and c2q I have both of your hands as I pledge not to smoke and I offer my free hand to the next pledge

~Terrie~  70 days

FYI anyone following and pledging here https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe... , next month should be much better as far as keeping our pledges in order as to not leave anyone out. Mark‌ and I have been working together to make a much better (new and improved) pledge page that should be EASIER! YAY!   ~Terrie~

DEFJamBaby

TerrieQuit‌ so glad I get to hold your hand as I pledge not to smoke today and I offer my free hand to the next person in line

0 Kudos