cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
fentresssa

Mark I take your hand and pledge not to smoke.  I offer up my free hand to the next person in line to take the pledge.

Stephanie

5 days smoke free

JACKIE1-25-15

Hi Stephanie. I take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day and forever more.  I extend my hand in support to the next person. . 

Daniela2016

It is probably a timing issue Ellen, we were typing at the same time, does really matter?  We are going to hold tight, and all do what we are promising, do not smoke!

Jackie, I gladly take your hand as I join in the pledge to not smoke today no matter what and I reach out my hand to the next person to join us in today's pledge.

Maureen

Louis1988

Hey there, Dotgirl, I am taking your hand and I'm pledging to not smoke on 2-2-17!!!!!  Now I'm extending my hand to the next brake non-smoker to give their pledge.....here it is  ___/

God bless you all,

Louis1988

TerrieQuit

Good Morning,

Louis, I am very happy to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke NMW. I offer my free hand to the next person that wants to pledge to stay smoke-free!

~Terrie~  57 days free

Have a wonderful smoke-free day!

susan_m

Good morning, Terrie!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge not to smoke on this Ground Hog Day. Come on, Punxsutawney Phil......don't let us down!

"Winter is nature's way of saying, 'Up yours.'" — Robert Byrne

Susan, 60 DOF 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yup. Sometimes you just post at same time.  

EX Community Admin Team
c2q

I take your hand susan_m , and pledge to not smoke today no matter what! Here is my hand for the nEXt to join us. While I'm at it, I'm taking your hand too Mark. Thanks for being here.

Pati.2104 c2q  commit to the quit 

smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Pati, thanks for your hand.    I'll hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke  today no matter what.    My other hand is held out for the next to come along.

Sharon 1277 DOF