cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
elvan

Good morning dear Daniela, I am happy to take your hand this morning as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who would like to pledge.

Ellen 1109 DOF

elvan

Oh NOOOOOO, here we go again, I HATE dangling, don't understand why two people grab the same hand and one is left to hang...that said, Susan, I am honored to take your hand this morning as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.

My other hand is available to the next person who would like to pledge and if someone gets in here before this posts...so be it, I will be the dangler.

Ellen  1109 DOF

Daniela2016

Hi Susan, yesterday was your 1 year anniversary, wow, congratulations to you!!!  What a wonderful achievement!

Image result for congratulations

freeneasy

Hi Ellen, Thanks for the hand and hope we're both not dangling(: I pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to whoever want to pledge next

joedice711

feb, 12,,,  lincolns  birthday  same as mine.. @ terrie.             I gladly take your hand jim and pledge not to smoke today and hold my other hand out for the next person to pledge..                   joe 479 d.o.f.

Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand freeneasy and hold on for strength and give you strength as I pledge to not smoke for today and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Mags at 1296 Days of freedom

KMC56

Mags, I warmly take your hold your handay, and offer my hand in pledge not to smoke today, and offer my hand to the next in line.

Kathy...285 DOF!

Cindiboo

Kathy!! Hey girl

I got your hand and proudly pledge to not smoke..not today Nopereeeeee !!

I reach out to next to join us in this great commitment!! Lets win another day.

Terrie..amazing page as always..thank you so much 

Cindy 304 DOF 

Lauralives

HI Cindy, I am happy to take you hand and pledge to be smoke free today NMW!!  I am on day three and feeling strong.  I courageously extend my hand to the nEXt brave soul!!

Love the new page Terrie!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks like you made it.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team