cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
elvan

Hi Sharon, hope there is room in there for me...I am thrilled to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what. I am offering my other hand to the next person who would like to pledge.  Oh MY, can I take your hand too, Terrie?

Ellen 1171 DOF

Lady86

Hello Ellen, I take your hand and give it a gentle squeeze. I pledge to not smoke today whatsoever under any circumstance. I EXtend my other hand and offer it to the next person to pledge 

Melissa 

Magstoyou

Good morning

I gladly take your hand Melissa and pledge to no smoking today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mags at 1358 DOF

wlh

Hi Mags and thanks for your hand.  I am pledging not to smoke today.  I have my other hand extended for the next person to pledge with us today.

Lynne 32 dof

Pops

Hey wlh, I'm all over your hand with mine outstretched for the next EXer in line and ready to pledge to not smoke one puff of nicotine or anything close to it for the day....I'm Pops & I am alive and rocking this quit with 315 days of freedom from the hideous addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

shashort

OH yes elvan‌ lots of room. The more the merrier

TerrieQuit

Of course, you can take my hand, Ellen, elvan. This is such a great group!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Happy National Walking Day!

Good morning, Pops, I gladly take your hand as I pledge not to smoke! I EXtend my free hand to the next pledge waiting to join us!  ~Terrie  119  DOF!~

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/daily-pledge/blog/2017/04/02/wednesday-s-promise-determina...

Habe a great smoke-free Day!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning, TerrieQuit‌!  I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what, and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

The best day was when I dumped my cigarette habit, so naturally, Nancy Sinatra comes to mind when I think of today being National Walking Day.  These Boots Are Made For Walkin'!

Susan, 122 Days

Imust

Good morning  Susan. I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. My other hand is reaching out to the next in line.