cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
constanceclum

Lillian I am holding on to your hand for dear life as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what. I'll happily grab the hand of the next in line to pledge.

Connie 58 DOF

Magstoyou

I gladly take you hand Connie and give you strength and you give me strength

and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mags at 1359 DOF

elvan

I am happy to take your hand today, Mags, as I pledge not to smoke no matter what.  I offer my other hand to the next person who is ready to take the pledge.

Ellen 1172 DOF

wlh

Ellen I've got your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  My other hand is extended for the next person to pledge with us today.

Lynne 33 dof

shashort

HI Lynn happy to hold your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what!! I offer my hand to the next in line to pledge.

Sharon 327 DOF

shashort

Congratulations @dwwms on 14 days of freedom. Your rocking it and offically out of hell and heck week. Doing great!

dwwms

Thanks, Sharon! shashort    It's getting easier, still a long way to go - one day at a time and I'll be fine!

MarilynH

Good evening Doug, I'm late getting around but I pledge not to smoke no matter what and you are doing great dwwms one precious smoke free day at a time, here's my free hand to the next person in line. Marilyn 996 DOF 

freeneasy

I take your hand Marilyn and pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge Jim 1551 days N.O.P.E.

TerrieQuit

Good morning everyone! I see you hanging up there Sharon, shashort, so I will grab your hand and Jim's, freeneasy, hand and pledge not to smoke No Matter What! I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Here is your daily promise!  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/daily-pledge/blog/2017/04/02/thursday-s-promise-contributi...

~Terrie 120 days free!~        Happy Thursday!!