cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Spring into March 2017 with a Daily Commitment!

Happy March everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
692 Replies
TerrieQuit

OH, shoot I already did that! oops!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I will gladly take your hand Nestly and pledge not to smoke no matter what, here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 962 DOF 

meWisconsin

Nestly grab my hand while I extend my other to the next person. I pledge I will not smoke today no matter what.

Terry

TerrieQuit

I got your hand Marilyn, as we pledge not to smoke!

0 Kudos
Lauralives

I've got your hand Terry and pledge not to smoke today NMW and extend mine to the nEXt person in line!  Laura

elvan

I am happy to take your hand, Laura, as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what.  I am offering my free hand to the next person who would like to pledge.

Ellen 1138 DOF

Violet_Quit

i will gladly take your hand elvan and i will make the pledge not to smoke the next 24 hours . i am giving my free hand to the next person in line i will grab hold tight.                                                                                                                                                                   Violet

Imust

Violet I am gladly holding on tightly to your hand and pledge with you not to smoke the next 24 hours.  My free hand is out to the next person.

Fergiebarber

Thanks Imust. I greatfully take your hand and pledge not to smoke today! My other hand is out to help the next non-smoker!

Florflor

thank you Fergiebarber. I hold your hand and offer the other to the nest in line. Pleading that i will not smoke for the rest of the day.