Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Obdurate October Pledge

Jump to solution

Did you  

into your quit?  Of course not!  You probably  thought about it for years, made several attempts and finally decided to get serious by coming to this site and doing the work necessary to achieve that goal.

Be stubborn in your tenacity to your freedom.  A daily pledge as a Newbie is a good tool and strong affirmation of this glorious choice you've made.  It helps to hold you accountable.  As an Olbie a pledge once in a while is a loving and wise act of maintenance for your quit. 

Keep it close, love it.  Nurture it.  And never let it go!

Tags (1)
139 Replies
NewEnglander

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Terrie, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer myy hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  47 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Wind is blowing all the leaves off the trees!    Fall is definitely here with winter right around the corner.    But no smoking here.

Thanks for your hand Victoria.    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 798 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand Sharon(almost to 800 girl)  and I promise not to smke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 818 DOF 

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Thanks Sharon-I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today. I extend my hand to the next person who will take it.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I gladly take your hand, Jim and I promise not to smoke today! I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  98  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Thanks to all who come here each day and get/give the strength and dedication that it takes to remain smoke free.

Thank you Terrie for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.      I will hold out my other hand with an invitation to join and welcome the next person to come along.

Sharon 799 Days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

GOOD MORNING ALL1

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and off my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  48 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand and hold on tight and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag 819 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I take your hand Mag and hold on as I pledge not to smoke! No WAY! I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Have a great day all!

Terrie  99  DOF

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Hope  everyone is having a nice day. Thanks for your hand Sharon-I pledge that I will not smoke today and extend my hand to the next winner!

Jim    1011 Smoke free days

0 Kudos