Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Obdurate October Pledge

Jump to solution

Did you  

into your quit?  Of course not!  You probably  thought about it for years, made several attempts and finally decided to get serious by coming to this site and doing the work necessary to achieve that goal.

Be stubborn in your tenacity to your freedom.  A daily pledge as a Newbie is a good tool and strong affirmation of this glorious choice you've made.  It helps to hold you accountable.  As an Olbie a pledge once in a while is a loving and wise act of maintenance for your quit. 

Keep it close, love it.  Nurture it.  And never let it go!

Tags (1)
139 Replies

Sharon I gladly take your hand. I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. I extend my hand to the next person in line.

summer 95 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello, Everyone!

Summer, I take your hand this day and I promise not to smoke today, no matter what! I hold my free hand out for the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  96  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning All!

Terrie, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not sto smoke and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria 45 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Sunny Fall day today.     Whatcha gonna do?      Well, first things first.....Victoria, thanks for your hand this morning.    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 796 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 816 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning Everyone!

I happily take you hand Mag and promise not to smoke for 24 hours! and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  97  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.  Quick jump on today to grab Terrie's hand and pledge that I will not smke today no matter what.   My other hand is out to the next in line!

Sharon 797 DOF 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria 46 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

Swinging by to take your hand Victoria, thanks and promising not to smoke this beautiful Fall day.  Here's my other paw stretched out for the next Pledgling to jump in the Smoke-Free leaf pile!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Beautiful picture, Giulia!

I am taking your hand Giulia and making a pledge not to smoke today no matter what! I am extending my other hand to the next person in line to pledge!

0 Kudos