cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
vanlil

Got your hand freeneasy - big strong grab and not dangline either.

I pledge not to smoke today and offer my hand to the next person to grab onto.

Lillian 141 not smoking

0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

I gratefully take your hand today Lillian. I pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge... - Penny
0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!           It's Monday.        Funny, but since I've retired they all seem to roll right from one to another.

Penny, thanks for your hand.     I hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.       I'm offering my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 1190 DOF

0 Kudos
jonilou

Happy Monday, Sharon, I am honored to take your strong hand and pledge that I will not smoke today, no matter what the day may bring. I offer my free hand to the next person. Together we are STRONG!

Joni 79 DOF

0 Kudos
c2q

Hello, beautiful quitter! Thanks for the hand. I am happy to join you, Joni, in the pledge to not smoke today no matter what. Here is my hand to the next to join us. c2q commit to the quit

Pati

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning

Pati, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  151 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for your hand Victoria.  I vow I will not smoke this day.  And offering my hand on it to the next Pledgling.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Giulia and promise to not smoke for today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 1210 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Nice picture, Giulia! I am very happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke and I offer my free hand to the next person that wants to pledge! Mag, hello, I see I type so slow that you slipped in so I have your hand too, somebody please take my hand and pledge!

@Ellen I saw you dangling again! haha! We need to not be doing that to you!

Terrie 480 days free!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

0 Kudos

Terrie, I gladly take your hand as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what and I reach out my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Maureen

0 Kudos