cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
NewEnglander

Good Morning!

Pati, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  150 DOF

0 Kudos
shashort

Thank you Vicortia for grabbing my hand to hold and I pledge not to smoke for today no matter what! this day brings to me. Congratulations Victoria on 150 DOF WOOHOO!!  I offer my free hand to the next one to take th pledge.Sharon 176 DOF

0 Kudos
shashort

Thank you Vicortia for grabbing my hand to hold and I pledge not to smoke for today no matter what! this day brings to me. Congratulations Victoria on 150 DOF WOOHOO!!  I offer my free hand to the next one to take th pledge.Sharon 176 DOF

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Happy Sunday All

Sharon!!!! Very happily take your hand my dear. I stand right beside you and pledge I WILL NOT SMOKE TODAY!! No way not gonna ever do that again. NOPE

i reach out my free hand to next to pledge with us!!

cindy 217 DOF 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Well Well, Well, Cindy I very proudly take your hand today as I promise not to smoke, NO MATTER WHAT happens. Plese someone take my hand it's starting to get numb from dangling (Ellen's word!)

Have a wonderful smoke free day!       ~Terrie~                  489 days free!        

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Terrie, I am so happy to take YOUR hand with my not so numb hand this morning as I pledge not to smoke, no matter what.

I am holding my other hand out for the next person who is going to pledge this day.

Ellen 1022 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Mornng All

I got your hand Terrie and pledge to not smoke for today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 1209 DOF

Love you picture-looks relaxing

0 Kudos
constanceclum

I have grabbed your hand Mag as I pledge to not smoke today not matter what and extend my other hand to the next person to pledge.

Connie 26 DOF

0 Kudos
elvan

Alright people, I am DANGLING AGAIN, I offer my hand to anyone who wants it.

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Stop that dangling Ellen! I got your hand and extend it to the next person out there who wants to pledge not to smoke today too..

0 Kudos