cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
NewEnglander

Good Morning

Ellen, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to soke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  148 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!          Victoria, thanks for your hand.      I'll hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.         I'll offer my other hand out to the next in line.      

Here's......................................

Sharon   1187 DOF

Just watched this the other night.........Love the movie!

0 Kudos
elvan

Sharon,

I am so happy to take your hand this morning as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.

I am holding my other hand out to the next person ready to pledge.  THAT movie scared me nearly to death.

Ellen 1020 DOF

0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

HI Ellen! So glad to take your hand today! I pledge not to smoke today. I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
jonilou

Happy Friday, PennyLynn! I take your strong hand and pledge that I will not smoke today, no matter what the day may bring. I offer my free hand to the next person. We are so blessed to be together and to be FREE!

Joni 76 DOF

0 Kudos
constanceclum

Hi Penny, I'm happy to grab onto your hand as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I extend my other hand to the next person to pledge.

Connie 25DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello, Everyone!  Don't forget to set your clocks back Saturday/Sunday. This is my second time for that since I quit smoking. I'm sure this one will be easier than the last! haha! 

Connie, I am very happy to take your hand on this, your 25th day,YAY! as I pledge not to smoke NO MATTER WHAT! I offer my free hand to the next person to pledge!

Terrie  487 days free!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks, Terrie. I'm happy to take your hand. It's a perfect day here on the Florida gulf coast. Happpy Friday, everyone. Here is my hand for the next to join the pledge to not smoke today no matter what.

Pati 2014 day's without nicotine

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Friday Morning All

I gladly take your hand Pati and pledge to not smoke today,

no way and offer my free hand tothe next in line to pledge!!

Holding hands together strengthens our quit!!

Mag at 1207DOF

0 Kudos
shashort

Hi May thank you for your strong hand and I gladly take it to hold and pledge I will not smoke today no matter what!  Yes we are strong together. I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Sharon 175 DOF

0 Kudos