cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
TerrieQuit

Hello, All! oh, Mag I am sorry that you have a cold, take care of you! I will take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today and I am reaching out to the next person that wants to pledge! hmm, who will it be? Don't forget to vote

Terrie 491 DOF

Don't Quit on your Quit!

0 Kudos
constanceclum

Hey Terrie, already voted! I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I am reaching out my other hand to the next person pledging. 

Connie 28 DOF

0 Kudos

Thank you for your hand Connie, I gladly take it as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what. I reach out my free hand to the next in line to pledge. Together we are making it.

Maureen 285 DOF

0 Kudos
vanlil

Hi Mauewwn -THANKS FOR YOUR HAND.  I voted today, had a manicure and my hair cut and blow dried and all is well. I pledge not to smoke today = WHOPPEE

I offer my hand to the next person to join us on our journey.

Lillian 143 Days of not smoking 

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Lillian look at your closing in on 150 real soon. Remember those first weeks?!! You came back everyday and made this commitment and pledged with us to keep it

LOOKY LOOKY HOW FAR YOUVE COME!!

i proudly take your hand and pledge to not smoke . Glad you enjoyed a relaxing day my friend.

here's my hand... reach out to who is next to hold tight and stand with us!!!

cindy 219 DOF 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Cindy. I take your hand and pledge not to smoke and extend my hand to the next person offering support.  654 days of freedom. 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

GOOD MORNING

Jackie, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  153 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.     Victoria, thanks for your hand.   I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.       I will hold out my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon 1192 DOF

0 Kudos
jonilou

Good morning, Sharon, I take your strong hand and pledge that I will not smoke today, no matter what the day may bring. I offer my hand to the next person and say- TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!

Joni 81 DOF

0 Kudos
c2q

Happy Wednesday Joni. I take the hand you offer, happy to join in the pledge to not smoke today no matter what. Here is my hand for the next person to join us.

Pati

0 Kudos