cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies

Good Morning Everyone!  I am honored to take your extended hand Leeza.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me in my life.  My hand is out reaching for the next winner who checks in to also pledge their smobriety today.  Happy Happy Friday!  Patty d584 

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Please remember to put on your red shirts, dresses, scarves, etc. for Go Red For Women Day!   Patty, I'm happy, happy to take your hand to pledge that I will not use nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next person making this loving commitment...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! I gladly accept your hand, Sheryl, pledging to remain nicotine free today. I hold out my other hand to support the next Pledger.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning,, all!! I gladly accept your hand, Kathy, and pledge to remain nicotine free today no matter what might happen. I extend my free hand to the next in line.....

Candy      d150 (and counting)

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you Candy for your strong hand and I pledge to be smoke free for 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next in line!!!!

Mag205d

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag thank you for your hand of support.  I'm here to pledge that I will remain smoke free today no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next winner who comes here to make their commitment known...

Leeza ODAT 489

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Fellow Pledgers, 

I want to thank you all for your support!

It has been 373 days, Yes I have passed the year mark.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Leeza thanks for your hand, here is mine to the nEXt success story.................

Maggie

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Maggie, and congrats on 373 smoke free days!! I gladly take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen to me. I extend my free hand to the next person to pledge............

Candy      d151

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  Yes, Maggie, you are due hearty congratulations on passing the one year mark.  It's good to see you here.  Candy, your continued dedication is also inspiring.  I gratefully take your hand to pledge another nicotine-free day.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning Friends! Wow for 373 days, Maggie!!! Great to see you again, Candy! Sheryl, I gratefully take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! Never again will smokes touch my lips with a new diagnosis of COPD! I extend my hand to the next in line!

0 Kudos