cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies
Legend

Thank you Leeza I will take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours and I am holding out my other hand to the next in line to make a pledge not to smoke.

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Thank you Legend I gladly take your and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours and I am holding out my other hand to the next in line to make a pledge to not smoke
0 Kudos
candylance

Hi, everyone!! I take your hand, Louise, you sweet thing, and pledge not to smoke this day no matter what happens to me. I extend my free hand to the next person to want to make their pledge.................

Candy       d145

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning and Happy Groundhog Day!  Candy, thanks once again for your hand as I pledge not to use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger.  Whether you are a Broncos or SeaHawks fan, know that by coming here and pledging you can always be on Team Smoke-free!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Sunday, All! I take your hand, Sheryl, pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Ground Hog Day!    So glad that I'm not living my life as the ground hog day basis....waking up to the same thing each day.    My life has positives and the biggest today is my being smoke free.   Kathy, thanks for your hand.    I pledge that I will not smoke today......NOPE......my other hand out to the next in line!!!  

Sharon 181 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Go Hawks!!!  Patty d579

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Patty. I pledge today that I will not use tobacco, no matter what else may occur. I'm not gonna smoke over it! Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends. I am holding out my hand in support for the next EXer.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Cory I hear you loud a clear and am taking your hand in support of our mutual cause:  to be and remain a non-smoker from here on out.

Just for today I pledge not to smoke for any reason.  No circumstances can make me smoke unless I choose to give up my quit!  No way am I willing to make that fatal mistake.  I will respect myself enough to honor my decison to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours no matter what happens.  If I could do it yesterday I surely can do it again today!

Leeza ODAT 484

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you Leeza for your strong hand and I promise to not smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag201d

0 Kudos