Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
michele2

I am going to have to remember to check in here as often as I can...You all are rockin' on with your bad selves! Wooohooooo I can feel the clean air in this room! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
vickie5

Congrats to everyone on your milestones I have been away and not able to respond...
0 Kudos
katheen

I have gained my freedom back and no longer a slave to them smokes anymore. I also have the ball and chain wrapped around my neck gone and that feels great just to say the least. I can smell things now that I could'nt smell before. My food is starting to taste better also my self worth is alot better now that I 'm not smoking anymore.

LOLOX Kathleen
0 Kudos
katheen

Ami, you have seven sday's today and is'nt that great I thank so It's been eight for me and we're right behind each other so lets hang in there alright this is the last time for me anyway and i hope it's the last ofr you too.'

LOLOX Kathleen
0 Kudos
cory7

Just wanted to let you know i made it thru DAY ONE!
0 Kudos
sally3

Way to go Ami!
  Wow Jeanniev - That is awesome! I can't wait until I reach my six month milestone!
  Cory - How awesome ! You're doing it! the week will be over before you know it! Stay strong!
0 Kudos

Today at 3:15 pm will be 2 weeks of freedom for me.. Each day seems to be better..Congrats to all my Ex friends... Have an awsome day all... God Bless
0 Kudos
claudia2

2 weeks brown eyed lady, call it 1/2 month, it sounds better!!! My quit time was at 3:15pm as well...........Cool!
0 Kudos
katheen

0 Kudos
katheen

And you did'nt think you could do this and look at you at 4 months of smoke free and that is great you go and do this thing called no smoking and keep doing it alright
0 Kudos