This weekend we celebrate these great quitters:

1/13/2018

Kev1963‌ has 200 days !!!

carloprivitera‌ has 500 days !!!

1/14/2018

MePlus3‌ has 100 days !!!

HealthyOrange‌ has 900 days !!!

SarahP‌ has 2,500 days !!!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

download (1).jpg

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Tags (1)
29 Comments
crazymama_Lori

Welcome to the Freedom Train, the weekend version.  We're back to the cold snap again, but then it is January in Wisconsin.  Today, January 13,  is National Rubber Ducky day.  

national-rubber-ducky-day - 1-13.jpg

We had quite a few of those around here when the girls were small and hidden around here as well.  My dogs loved to play with them more than the kids did in the tub !!!

crazymama_Lori

Also sharing this day is Kev1963‌ with ............

a6c1bbb2-d307-4efb-aba7-540dd31c70cf.jpg

crazymama_Lori

Next up is carloprivitera‌ celebrating .........

15624841_1628191807484136_2038909632126124032_n.jpg

We miss your presence here, young man !!!!

crazymama_Lori

Sunday is National Dress Your Pet up Day.  Here's some that I found strolling through the 'Net yesterday 

dog-2960727_960_720.jpg

download.jpg

Not looking like a happy camper here.......

crazymama_Lori

Three of our members are celebrating some milestones on Sunday, January 14th.  MePlus3‌ is celebrating.......

happy-100-days-1m97yw4.jpg

We miss your blogs, Ms. Kimberly, hopefully you can stop in this weekend

crazymama_Lori

Another member, HealthyOrange‌, is celebrating.........

900.jpg

You were certainly instrumental in my early days.  

crazymama_Lori

And last but not least we have SarahP‌ who is celebrating ......

20160119162116-complete-2500-days-of-challenges.jpg

Sarah helped us along the way with every Wednesday posts on how to deal with NML, which is now led by Rollercoaster.  Congratulations, SarahP

crazymama_Lori

So we've got our chef busy in the kitchen creating some breakfast for our travelers this morning........

140817-F-OP138-009.JPG

Singing a song and smiling all the way

crazymama_Lori

Today's special will be pancakes and waffles served up to your pleasure......

Pancake_and_waffle.jpg

Or if you prefer, we have loads of fresh fruit for you to select from 

images.jpg

I'm a little addicted to raspberries.

crazymama_Lori

I'd like to thank you in advance for riding the train with me this weekend.  Please feel free to stop by again tomorrow to shout out your days of freedom. As the saying goes: HAVE ANOTHER DAY WON - NEVER ANOTHER DAY ONE.

I'm Lori, your conductress, hosting this train with 719 days of freedom.  Now, let's get this party started!!!!

elvan

crazymama_Lori‌ Thanks for picking me up today.  Congratulations to carloprivitera‌ on 500 days of freedom and Kev1963‌ on 200 days.  EXcellent job, both of you.

I am boarding the train today with 1455DOF.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

I board today with 2019 days of freedom - TOMORROW I will hit 2020 (I think there was a TV show named after me!)  Loving my numbers - AND the freedom!

Congratulations to Kev1963 on a splendid 200!  AND carloprivitera - halfway to the Quad Squad and your first comma!

Kudos to ALL who ride (or swim) today!

Nancy

JACKIE1-25-15

Everything looks great. Look at all these winners today. 

Kev1963 has 200 days !!! Congratulations. 

carloprivitera has 500 days !!! WTG

1/14/2018

MePlus3 has 100 days !!!  Wonderful.  Hope to see you on the train. 

HealthyOrange has 900 days !!!  Awesome.  Hope to hear from you today. 

I am on with 1086  Toot Toot  Have a great weekend everybody. 

carloprivitera

Hi all,

thank you very much for the celebrations!!!

I totally forgot that today was 500 ... and this is probably one of the best sign that I don't think about smoking anymore!!!

Thank you for the wonderful support during my first crazy 100 days. If I'm here today, it's also because all of you ... you are great!

Thank you again

Carlo

Mandolinrain

Nice Train and wow lots of people rocking their quits! Congrats to all of them.

I have a hectic day and gotta run but Thanks for picking me up Lori crazymama_Lori.

Before I go Congrats to :

Kev1963‌ for 200 days

carloprivitera‌ 500 days

HealthyOrange‌ 900 days

and last but not least :
MePlus3‌ and 100 days

AWESOMNESS!!!!

I am boarding with 1229 DOF

Have a great smoke free  day everyone!

minihorses

Thanks for stopping to pick up today Lori.  I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep until 7 am,. I woke up about 30 minutes ago.  I'm looking forward to the rest of the train ride since I have been stuck in the house for over a week so a nice long ride seems in order and the freedom train is my best bet!  We have some milestones to celebrate today I see.

Congratulations Kev1963's 200 days of Freedom From Smoking!!!  Keep up the hard work200 days.png

Happy 500 days of being a non-smoker carloprivitera!

500 bluebird.jpg

Way to go Ex-ers!!  I boarded the train today with 76 days of freedom.

Julile

shashort

Hi Lori thank you for picking me up. Train ride is wonderful and the food looks delicious. Wow full weekend of celebrants! Big congratulations carloprivitera  on those big terrific 500 days of freedom.  Kev1963  big congratuations on those 200 days. Way to go!! I am riding with 610 DOF

MarilynH

Thanks for picking me up, congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our awesome milestones being celebrated today and again tomorrow, yay, yay, yay and yay again to each of you, YAY for Smokefree Living.

Jennifer-Quit

Thanks for the ride!

Congrats to all celebrating a milestone this week-end! 

Hard to believe that I have 1,353 days but its true!

minihorses

Good morning train riders!  I hope this Sunday is filled with love and happiness.  It's a COLD but sunny day here in Southtown. 

We have some major milestone achievers today, how fantastic is that! Let's get on to the celebrations!!

Happy Triple Digit Day MePlus3!

100 days cake.png

Congratulations HealthyOrange for your 900 days of FREEDOM!!

well done.jpg

SarahP is a Star today with 2,500 days of being and Ex!!

2500 days.jpg

Congratulations Everyone!

Julie 

77 Days Free

MarilynH

Thanks for picking me up this morning, congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our awesome milestones being celebrated today hip hip hooray to each of you, life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes, I'm here with 1,280 glorious DOF or 3 and a half yrs stupendous yrs of Freedom, yay for Smokefree living.

crazymama_Lori

just popping in to say good morning to all the train riders today.  I've got mucho work to get done.  so won't have a chance to post much here.  But I'd like to thank everyone who have/has participated this weekend and wish you a relaxing Sunday.  See you next weekend !!!!

Lori, 720 DOF

2956783587_1e6e3ab0e1_b.jpg

MOOOOOOOOOO

YoungAtHeart

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Congrats go out to MePlus3 on 100 days!  I bet those three are getting BIG!

HealthyOrange -900 days?  Another few months and you will earn your golden COMMA!

SarahP - 2500 days?!  WOW!  Thanks for all the guidance to allow ME to celebrate with 2020 days today!

Nancy

elvan

Thanks for picking me up crazymama_Lori‌ and for running the train this weekend.  

HUGE congratulations to our amazing fellow passengers...

SarahP‌ on 2,500 days of freedom!

HealthyOrange‌ on 900 days of freedom! (next stop on your journey is the Quad Squad).

MePlus3‌ on 100 days, TRIPLE DIGITS!

I am so happy for each and every one of you AND YoungAtHeart‌ on your TV Show (2020).  

I am boarding today with 1456 DOF.

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

I am on the train again.  Love the weekender.  Thanks for picking me up.  Congratulations to all the winners.  I am on another day WON Yay  1087... Toot Toot

HealthyOrange

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!  Life continues to have its ups and downs, but staying quit gets easier and easier, that's for sure.  The more memories you make as a non-smoker, the more determined you become to never let that precious freedom go.  I couldn't have made it without the support that I received here in those earlier, insecure days.  A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all my elders that helped me through!!  I cannot thank you enough!  Newbies, hang in there and keep persevering.

Big Congratulations:

MePlus3 - 100 Days

Kev1963 - 200 Days

carloprivtera - 500 Days

SarahP - 2,500 Days

Everyone - Wherever you are in your quit.

MarilynH

A super duper Congratulations on your splendiferous 900 stupendous Smokefree days and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer, it's absolutely wonderful to see you too. HealthyOrange 

JACKIE1-25-15

I really miss the HealthyOrange‌.  Thanks for joining us for your celebration.  Yay!!!!

Giulia

What a swell group of weekend quitters we have a'board!

Welcome to Triple Digits MePlus3!

Toot toot on the two hundred Kev

Carlo you've captured those 500 for sure!

Sarah - terrific 2,500!

Ride on Chaps!

About the Author
Never be afraid or embarrassed about your "smoking thoughts" while quitting, they're there to remind us how strong we truly can be. Always remember, you will always WANT to smoke, but you have to CHOOSE not to. We can't break the ties that bind us without first changing the cycle that created it.