cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Our Marilyn is complete :)

Tried a new method of undercoat with this Portrait and decided I like my old way better, but ya never know till ya try. I finished Thomas awhile back and since , have began to rework that one . Meanwhile here's our 

MarilynH‌. The picture I used was difficult to see the eyes. Even with magnifying glass. I think I did catch her kind loving expression that she so freely shares with us each morning in her blogs.

Heres her progression. ShawnP has been started.

IMG_0955.jpg59069412086__EDB58BA9-837E-40EF-81B7-7D4A2997B859.JPG59069794697__D047A4E2-5E5D-4AC2-ACE1-D561409B1CCD.JPGIMG_0969.jpgIMG_0984.jpgIMG_0989.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
21 Replies
MarilynH

Wow I love your talent Missy ♥ I love you my friend you did a beautiful job and you definetly captured my eyes, thank you for doing this. ♥

Mandolinrain

Your welcome my dear. Im gonna apply a layer of glaze on it before i send it. Could be a few weeks before ready enough to mail

MarilynH

I don't know how to thank you EXcept to thank you and to let you know that I really appreciate you taking the time and the caring that you put into it I love you my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family, thank you. ♥

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

I just have fun doing them Marilyn it’s good practice for me

MarilynH

0 Kudos
MarilynH

You did catch my Expression 100 % ♥

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Magnifico!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Wooooo Hooooo!  Another wonder!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Ah Missy...Mandolinrain such a wonderful portrait of a wonderful lady...

How are you feeling? I hope the sinus infection is gone...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 295 DOF 

0 Kudos