cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

No Matter What November Pledge

I

Giving Thanks for all my smoke-free days and for all my friends on here.

I won't smoke.  No matter WHAT.  That's my pledge.  Take my hand if you're willing to same the same.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
142 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Giulia, I take your hand and extend my hand and pledge not to smoke no matter what.  NO MATTER WHAT (just a little reinforcement.).  

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   All rested with that extra hour of sleep?????    HUH!!!

Jackie, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge as I always do that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my next hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   818 DOF

On my way over to the bonfire to check things out this morning.

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning  I actually found the new site immediately this  am. Thanks.

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I won't smoke today no matter what and   I offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  67 DOF

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Good Morning Victoria and congrats on 67 days of freedom.. I take your hand and pledge. I won't smoke, NO MATTER WHAT !!! I want another Day Won, Not Day One. I extend my hand to the next person in line

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Hi Wendy -I gratefully take your hand and pledge I won't smoke today..come hades or high water-no way no how.No matter what and I extend my hand to the next person willing to take it.

Jim

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good afternoon!

I gladly take your hand, Jim and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours, no matter what! I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  118  DOF

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I gladly take your hand Terrie and pledge not to smoke and I am extending my other hand out to whoever is next. 

0 Kudos

I am not sure how this works but I think I am supposed to take Marilyn's hand... 🙂

marilyn, I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke. I gladly offer my free hand to the next EXer.

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Kristen welcome and thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria 68 DOF

0 Kudos