EX Community

Already a member?

Latest Activity

Courage posted a comment on this blog post | 5 more smokefree hours this am
As Stac once told me, put down the boxing gloves.  Jojo you're absolutely right, nobody will win.   Sorry Ken, using that for me too...  ;) You got this, almost...
(2 hours ago)

freeneasy posted a comment on this blog post | Just a really quick follow up
Horrible things occur. Life goes on and smoking does nothing to make it better. Hope that your arm feels better and thoughts and prayers for your daughter,
(2 hours ago)

MeganRose1011 wrote a new blog post titled Almost
So this morning between clients (I am a CNA and do in home care, so drive from person to person throughout the day) I went to a gas station to refill my coffee. During the checkout process, out of...
(2 hours ago)

RSS

spiritgirl's Message Board

Maggie 798 days ago

So glad to see you!

violet 804 days ago

welcome to the group! stay connected here & u will feel like family

LeapinLar 814 days ago

Thanks 4 the encouragement.. 16 days 4 me.. its tuff but with God n this site I think we can do it...
Larry

Ex Nancy 815 days ago

Very, very good...love your clock!!! Please continue to read and blog and read too...in other words, stay close to this site...the KEY is education about the addiction....<3

Maggie 816 days ago

Hi! I read your story in your blog and almost cried. I am so happy that you've finally taken all these signs seriously and quit smoking.
Hopefully you were given lots of reading materials from those that responded to your blog. If not you can find them on my page - feel free anytime to check them out! Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. It is very important to you and your quit. You go girl!

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX