EX Community

Already a member?

Latest Activity

John 10.16.14 posted a comment on this blog post | A Busy Day Planned ...... AGAIN.
Sometimes things are said that just stick to your core. Last week many inspirational and ecouraging things were posted, not just to me but in general.  My 3 best (Excuses, Exuses, Excuses by...
(a minute ago)

marilynhotgram posted on John 10.16.14's message board (2 minutes ago)

RSS

spiritgirl's Message Board

Maggie (quit 8-1-2010) 981 days ago

So glad to see you!

violet 987 days ago

welcome to the group! stay connected here & u will feel like family

LeapinLar 997 days ago

Thanks 4 the encouragement.. 16 days 4 me.. its tuff but with God n this site I think we can do it...
Larry

Ex Nancy 997 days ago

Very, very good...love your clock!!! Please continue to read and blog and read too...in other words, stay close to this site...the KEY is education about the addiction....<3

Maggie (quit 8-1-2010) 998 days ago

Hi! I read your story in your blog and almost cried. I am so happy that you've finally taken all these signs seriously and quit smoking.
Hopefully you were given lots of reading materials from those that responded to your blog. If not you can find them on my page - feel free anytime to check them out! Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. It is very important to you and your quit. You go girl!

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX