EX Community

Already a member?

Message board

I am just a country girl, married, with a large family. I want to live the rest of my life healthy and not a burden to my family when I get older.My family is my life.

Latest Activity

Mag10Q posted a comment on this blog post | can't stay away
So sorry that it didn't work!!!  Hopefully something else will come along that will work!! I will keep praying for you!!! ((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) There's got to be something else...
(just now)

pir8fan posted a comment on this blog post | Double Entendre!
I saw a commercial for this site on the eighth day of my quit! I did not want to quit, and I was angry! When I saw the commercial I though, "Now there is a bunch smart ass liberals who want to...
(just now)

nanawendy 12-31-12 posted on Storm's message board (a minute ago)

RSS

JOSEGIRL's Message Board

onelasttime 1639 days ago

Hope u r well today....

onelasttime 1641 days ago

Good Day Friend: I had those OREOS 3 to be exact that is a serving according to the pkg. We went yard saleing Sat but didn't find any treasures. Think the rain scaared everyone off. Hope you are doing weel with the not smoking thing. I am hanging tough I had some chest tightness yesterday I think its the pollen I have allergies and spring can turn miserable some days. But I still haven't smoked. 97 days I have a friend on here that said 100 days was a turning point for him I hope I continue on this path I really don't want to ever smoke again, but every once in a great while I think I would love to sit on the porch listen to it rain have a smoke and a cup of coffee . Then i think well I can do most of that so I have my coffee (oreo) and listen to the rain.Its not as hard to deny cigs as I htought it owuld be I think since I see such a improvement in my health it has helped alot well I must to the dreaded dishes, so you have a wonderful day...Deb

onelasttime 1642 days ago

Good morning Hope all is going well for you. Looks like a rainy weekend here in Ohio. We need the rain actually so the seeds I have planted will come up. I hope to have a better garden than last year. I have a lot more time and ambition since I stopped smoking. Still have to take it easy because of the back problems but I get alot done just have to take lots of breaks. Sounds like we have a lot in common I am not into new shopping tho I prefer someone elses junk..lol Hubby and I going to community Yard sales today if the rain holds off. So are you reaping any benefits from quitting yet? I have . Soon I will hit the 100 day mark. Never in my life would I have ever believed it. I think a higher power had something to do with it. I really don't have will power. Oreos have became my latest addiction. I am trying to stay away from them now its hard because they are the grandbabys favorite cookie . They r not good 4 anyone because of all the bad fats in them. But I guess there has to something in life that is risky.haha Headlines "Woman found face down in a package of OREOS death by overdose" better than death by lung cancer....Have a great day....Deb

JOSEGIRL 1644 days ago

I am new here so I am not sure if I am doing this right. Tyring to get to the introducce myself? O well, I am here so I guess that's all that matters for now. I will figure the rest out later. LOL!

JOSEGIRL 1644 days ago

Hi , I am looking for exsmoker buddies. I am fighting this addiction with every thing in me. I feel that with the help of others we can all beat this and help one another on the way. Let's get the ball rolling and show the nic. devil that we can beat him.

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX