EX Community

Already a member?

Message board

I'm seriously probably one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Latest Activity

maria posted a comment on this blog post | No Man's Land Weekly Blog -- Kick it to the Curb!
Hello Sharon and thank you soooo much I needed that in just the way you presented it.  Yeah this is me, I just read how 2 people have gone through it and are on the other side. I started reading...
(just now)

candyclay wrote a new blog post titled E-cigs
Does anyone use these to help?  
(5 minutes ago)

Sarah (March 2011) wrote a new blog post titled No Man's Land Weekly Blog -- Kick it to the Curb!
We do this blog every Wednesday afternoon to offer encouragement to those in No Man’s Land -- months 2-3-4 of a quit, give or take a couple of weeks. This community has chosen to put...
(8 minutes ago)

RSS

doney's Message Board

Strudel (Quit 6-12-10) 666 days ago

Doney - congrats on one year!! I hope you are celebrating big time!

Maggie 671 days ago

Hi Doney! Hope all is well with you. Looks like tuesday the 19th is a party day for you on the Freedom train. Please be there - it would mean so much to so many!

TomtheTool 804 days ago

Hey man- you doing alright? Check in when you get a chance... LATER!

TomtheTool 806 days ago

Hey Doney! Thanks for the post on my board. I was just reading your blogs- GOOD JOB MAN! You are an f'ing TROOPER. Thanks again man.

♥indingrl♥01♥06♥11♥ 824 days ago

cyn 829 days ago

Freedom!funny gifs

Strudel (Quit 6-12-10) 832 days ago

Congrats on 200 days!!

Leeza 832 days ago

Congratulations on you 200 day milestone...and your getting back to normal & total freedom. It was a great blog yesterday.

Marcie~ free since 4-4-11 832 days ago

http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/blog/read/4638520/freedom-train-thurs-january-5th-2012 congrats! we are celebrating your milestone on the train! hope you will join us :)

Maggie 833 days ago

I loved that blog so much I came here to ask if I can put a copy of it on my page. Let me know!

Maggie 837 days ago

Hi MR. Nice Don! We'll be celebrating your 200th milestone on Thursday Jan 5th. Check out the Freedom train that day! Photobucket

IrishRose 843 days ago

Merry Christmas to you, Doney. (((hug)))

CHRISTMAS TREE

cyn 847 days ago

Hey! How ya doing? Miss seeing you!

Christmas is for Love
Christmas comments and graphics

cyn 878 days ago

Hey! How are you doing? Haven't heard from you for awhile. Hope you are well.

Patty 915 days ago

I have been missing your blogs Doney. I hope all is well with you.

IrishRose 935 days ago

Hey there, Doney! So glad to hear you are doing well and protecting that wonderful quit of yours. Hope you and your family are enjoying the new home life in WVA. (((hug)))

IrishRose 949 days ago

Hey there! I sure do hope you are doing ok, now, because I am now classifying you as being MIA. I pray the earthquake did not create major problems for you. It was shifting and shuffling things up and down the east coast. We even felt it here in Downtown Charleston, SC. I hope to hear from you soon, and with good news, dear Man. ((((hug)))))

IrishRose 963 days ago

I bet you are glad not to be living in Maryland still. Got winds in your new location?? Hope you are enjoying your new smokefree life in that new place. (((hug))))

IrishRose 974 days ago

Hey there, Doney! I hear you are moving to a new home in a new area. How exciting is that? : ) I am really happy for you, as I know you were not too impressed with Maryland. West Virginia is where you are going, right? Beautiful mountains, and the most awesome change in seasons with the trees changing in the Fall. You are a very lucky man. Here's wishing you the best in your move and digging in. Let me know when you have returned to Ex. I want to hear all about how pretty it is in those mountains. : ) Take care!

IrishRose 990 days ago

Well, you've been missing for a week now, looks like, to me. Hope you are behaving, and protecting that cigarette quit!!! (((hug)))

IrishRose 998 days ago

Knock, knock. Just stopping by to check on you, see how you are doing. Take care of yourself! (((hug)))

sspahn49 1000 days ago

I luv it here off season, we are transplants as well. Orig from Balto, but lived all over. Been thru Denton many times, nice and quiet over there.We use 404 to get to the bridge.

sspahn49 1000 days ago

It is nuts over here with tourist!!!

Madyzsgocka 1000 days ago

So you're back in? Cool beans. You can do this Doney. Nice to see you again. So how many days you have in again?

EllenMT 1002 days ago

Sounds like you had an awesome trip! Glad you are back and keeping busy. Good luck on the job hunt.

JeffreyDigital 1002 days ago

Dude, I am super jealous. It would be worth the trip for me just to see Hot Water Music alone, not to mention all of the other incredible bands. If I could see HWM and be assured that the Suicide Machines would be playing Destruction by Definition from start to finish then I would throw responsibility to the wind and make the trip. Some of the bands playing shaped my entire life. I don't know what the venue(s) are like, but here in NC smoking has been banned in all clubs and bars. It's certainly made quitting while still going to shows a lot more tolerable. Enjoy yourself, but hold on strong to that quit. Being a slave to ANYTHING is the anti-punk, especially when you're just giving your money to major corporations - heh.

JeffreyDigital 1002 days ago

Please tell me that Descendents tattoo belongs to you... regardless though, it's awesome!!

IrishRose 1026 days ago

((((((hugs))))) back at you too, my Friend!!! : )

IrishRose 1026 days ago

Doney, my Man, I am touching base with you since I felt like I was dying. When you get to be my age, the slightest temperature change over 98.6 makes you feel like you are headed for the pearly gates. When I get there, someone will probably have a deadbolt on that gate. hahahahahaha! I hope you are feeling better and back on track and what the hell is that tatoo of???

Madyzsgocka 1027 days ago

Good! Cuz if you don't stay quit, I'll just have to come up there and poke you the eye :)

Madyzsgocka 1028 days ago

Quitting smoking can feel like this so will you please stop quitting and stay quit this time??

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Animated Comments

dbaker 1029 days ago

Descendents! NYC in Dec. We're there!

IrishRose 1035 days ago

You have mail!

EllenMT 1036 days ago

I sure wish you had a 3D person to discuss with before lighting up. Let me know if I can help.

EllenMT 1045 days ago

Great Blog! So glad you are doing well!

IrishRose 1046 days ago

Doney, were your ears ringing last night? Just wondering, because I was talking about you. I hope you are doing ok. Let us know how high that corn is and how it's looking out your back window? Our garden looks terrible. We need to do a rain dance around it. (((((hug))))) to you, my Man!!!

Determined in Dakotas (Quit 2-13-11) 1051 days ago

Knock, knock???? Where are you???

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX