EX Community

Already a member?

Latest Activity

Bonnie B. I quit on 02-08-15 posted a comment on this blog post | Wishing everyone a great day ‚óŹ
Great advice I still give my head a shake and say "I don't do that anymore ! " It really and truly works wonders ! Have fun with your Mason and have a great Mothers day Week-end...
(19 minutes ago)

NewMe:) posted a comment on this blog post | The important thing is that you never give up
You are so good at learning from your past mistakes, and then sharing your wisdom with others. Congratulations on another excellent blog, and thanks for sharing your insights with the rest of us....
(22 minutes ago)

Bonnie B. I quit on 02-08-15 posted a comment on this blog post | A Distraction Using Chrome
I just love the three stooges and to think when I was a kid some thought they were to violent ! Now look at all the really violent things on TV . With the Stooges it was slap- stick comedy, even...
(23 minutes ago)

RSS

dewey's Message Board

There is nothing on this message board yet

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body