EX Community

Already a member?

Groups

Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Transgender Support group

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

stephy4721 posted on stephy4721's message board (10 minutes ago)

stephy4721 updated their profile (12 minutes ago)

stephy4721 updated their profile icon

(14 minutes ago)

RSS

Rainbow EXSmokers

Owner: Bill

Group members: 42

Description:

Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Transgender Support group

Brief description: Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Transgender Support group

Tags:

Group blog

This group does not have any blog posts yet

Comments

I stopped smoking 40 days ago. I am a lesbian, vegan who is on a year break from relationships. I know I am an addict to nicotine and in that knowledge I am humbled. I pray for strength to overcome addiction and continue to experience freedom. I have recently started an exercise program. Blah anyone that would like to be an accountability partner?

reneehirzel 255 days ago

I am so excited to announce that I actually have completely quit A WHOLE MONTH before my official quit date! This was my birthday gift to myself this year...which is my 30th...SMOKE FREE AS OF FEBRUARY 7!

BlueEyedCubTN 1608 days ago

Hi all. I saw this group and decided, what the heck? I am looking for support to quit smoking. I have recently moved states and all the stress and pressure is weighing me down. I dont know anyone in my town yet and spend most of my time lonely. Any tips? Thanks.

Kayla

Phantomphan 1622 days ago

Hey peeps,

This is an excellent site to join together as a group. I have been without a cigarette for two weeks now, and I feel wonderful. I need to find additional activities to do like exercise, eat candy, and walk. but i am fighting those nasty urges. Lets keep our support group open,

econ42 1654 days ago

hello all glad to have found this room.  i have been on chantix for 7 weeks and need some serious support.  my quit date is feb 11th, i go 10 hours a day at work without smoking but as soon as i get  in the car i have to lite up, hell i need to quit for health reasons too. any suggestions will be helpful. thanx

debbi 1658 days ago

Day 2, and doing ok. It is really hard, but I want to get through it. Are there any other newly quit folks out there?

travelingman.rick 1662 days ago

howdy,  i'm a hardcore 20 + yr hardcore smoker.  i'm totally sick of it but i'm freaking out at the whole "quitting" process. i don't even know where to begin.   any suggestions?     help!!!!!!!!!!!

matt

pianomatt 1675 days ago

Just joined the EX community. I'm transgendered and live in Portland, Oregon. I just had 31 days smoke free but "just had one" that led to more. I'm back in the game though. I'm glad to see other LGBTQ folks who have quit and are supporting one another. I'm also clean and sober since May 5, 2009 and basically am done making excuses for any of my addictions. Thanks to y'all for being here and if there is something I can do to support you I'd be glad to.

drifter 1684 days ago

Good luck everyone!  I can't wait to go out and not worry about smelling:)  Sounds stupid but I've always hated the smell on my clothes!

pahart12 1700 days ago

Hi everybody!  My quit day was my 51st birthday (11-6-2009) I'm on the patch and it really helps me with the cravings

BrendaLee 1713 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX