EX Community

Already a member?

Friends

I am just a country girl, married, with a large family. I want to live the rest of my life healthy and not a burden to my family when I get older.My family is my life.

Latest Activity

John 10.16.14 has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | John's Living Room
Thanks for the cheerleading. YAY! Lets all keep going! My basement ceiling is too low for the elliptical so now we're going to make and install curtains for the porch. Can anything ever...
(2 hours ago)

John 10.16.14 has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | Shawn's journey
Thanks Shawn, I was wondering what was going on. YAY short week! I'm glad hear you hope to maintain; otherwise you may open the flood gates... and then have to pay the piper when getting...
(2 hours ago)

John 10.16.14 has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | My Journey to "Back to Healthy"
I fought the city for 3 years, no money, no lawyer, 16 hours a day doing my own research, contacting city, state and federal organizations and personell along with activists groups. I was trying...
(2 hours ago)

RSS

People who have made JOSEGIRL a friend

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX