EX Community

Already a member?

Latest Activity

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | temperature is going to be warm today, might help some, we were so cold yesterday
You need a couple of these for an hour? And...here's the dryer! Oh No! It's the vault! ((((((((((((((((((((((((Ellen)))))))))))))))))))
(24 minutes ago)

Brenda M posted a comment on this blog post | temperature is going to be warm today, might help some, we were so cold yesterday
I definitely believe Poe was there. I absolutely believe in that woo woo stuff. I love when Sammy visits me in my dreams, but it doesn't happen nearly often enough. I hope that the gray one...
(29 minutes ago)

annbā¤10.30.2014 posted a comment on this blog post | temperature is going to be warm today, might help some, we were so cold yesterday
Dear Ellen. Hope you have a productive day today with the better weather. Sending love and prayers and gentle (((hugs)))! You are amazing and you are getting thru one day at a time. Hmmm sounds...
(34 minutes ago)

RSS

People who have made patrick marsh a friend

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX