cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Let the NICO-DEMON be the April Fool!

Let the NICO-DEMON be the April Fool! Don't let this be you! Protect your quit by coming here and making your pledge not to smoke!

April 22nd is Earth Day! Keep your promise not to smoke! Keep butts off the ground!

Earth Day

Earth Day     

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22, on which day events worldwide are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection. It was first celebrated in 1970, and is now coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network, and celebrated in more than 192 countries each year.    

April 27th is Administrative professionals Day! Let's Celebrate with our EX Admin.friends, that keep our site up and running and are in the process of making EX better so we can support and encourage one another to protect our quits!     

Last but not least is Arbor day April 29th! Plant a tree! Tree's keep dangerous carbon out of the air and add precious oxygen, making it easier for us to breathe!     

Arbor Day

Holiday          

Arbor Day           

Arbor Day is a holiday in which individuals and groups are encouraged to plant and care for trees. Today, many countries observe such a holiday. Though usually observed in the spring, the date varies, depending on climate and suitable planting season.          

Well that's enough about all that! Although I did learn some pretty good stuff about the month of April!, sorry if I bored you all!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for coming to this pledge group, making your commitment stronger helps make my commitment stronger and has made the group stronger! You guys and gals are awesome!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
278 Replies
TerrieQuit

I pledge not to smoke and I offer my free hand to the next pledger!

Terrie 270 DOF

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

EXcellent Job Terrie  I LIKE !!!!Yay I take your hand and pledge not to smoke and I extend my hand to the next person.  Am I on the right page?  lol

0 Kudos
Legend

Hello, Jackie thank you I will grab onto your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I got my other hand reaching out to the next in line here.

I hope you all have a fantastic day today.

Christine

0 Kudos

Thank you for reaching out your hand to me Christine I gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke today no matter what and I reach out my hand to the next in line to pledge Maureen Don't give in Don't give up Just say NO
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Dot, I will happily take your hand and pledge not to smoke and I am extending my free hand out to the next in line. 

Marilyn 627 DOF and counting 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      No Aprils Fools here on this page!!!         Thanks for your hand Marilyn, I'll hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I'll offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 970 DOF.

I'm off to fire up the Freedom Train!

0 Kudos
Christine13

Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I will pledge NOT to smoke today!

My mother-in-law's birthday was April 1st.  We always used to call her the

April Fool.  Miss her!  She would have been 101 today had she lived past her 91 years.

Here is my hand with gratitude to the next.........

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand Christine and pledge to not smoke today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Mag at 990 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

Thanks for offering your hand! I happily take it and pledge to not smoke today.

I offer my other hand to the next pledge...

Joyce

0 Kudos