cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feedback Topic Request

If there is a topic you'd like to discuss in the community please post it here. We won't discuss the topic here, it's just a place for me to inventory things that come to your mind so we can discuss them further here.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
6 Replies

I did see the Train on our home page as a featured conversation. I liked that it was there and I told some new people about it and then I looked and it was gone. I think that was a good idea, maybe not as a featured conversation  but squeezed on there somewhere!

I Won,t Quit on my Quit!

Topic added: Freedom Train Feedback

0 Kudos

Hi Mark! We should be able to have a dark mode option for the new community site. It would be a lot easier to view on some of our eyes. I sometimes can get pretty hypersensitive from bright colors. 

Maybe you could implement other site color options also? 

Many Thank yous in advance  

0 Kudos

CrazyQuitter‌ Thanks for suggesting "Dark Mode" we have our color scheme so I can't say that we'll switch our branding but I am interested in seeing how we can have dark mode on the site in the future. It's not available today and it's not available on our new community platform yet. In the interim some people do opt for turning on High Contrast mode but this is not what you're looking to use.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I am interested if there will be a better sort filter.  I would like to have an easy way to sort Welcome Badges as I use them as a way to keep track of Newbies.

JACKIE1-25-15 wrote:

I am interested if there will be a better sort filter.  I would like to have an easy way to sort Welcome Badges as I use them as a way to keep track of Newbies.

The Welcome badges are cool, aren't they? Unfortunately it's not something that is part of our new platform. It's a unique feature of this platform. As mentioned in /blogs/Mark-blog/2021/03/03/important-announcement-things-you-need-to-know-part-1-of-3 the peer-to-peer awarded badges will not be migrated to the new community. Thanks for leaving a comment about them. Should a similar functionality become available on the new platform I'll definitely look into adding it and also be sure to suggest a filter for organizing badges by date awarded. I assume that is what you mean by keeping track of newbies?  

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks for reminding me. Thanks for understanding my question even though I was not clearer.  I used the message inbox to followup on newbies via the welcome badge.  Thanks for your response. 

0 Kudos