cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DETERMINED DECEMBER PLEDGE

Are you determined to quit? Are you determined to stay free?  Then grab a hand and make a 100% commitment to your quit.  Your quit will become your best friend.  It will never betray like the Nicodemon does.  It will never lie to you.  It will always hold you up   It will always give you strength.  You won't know this in the beginning.  You will be fooled by the Nicodemon.  But if you hold on and hang in long enough, you will discover that when all else is falling apart around you, the one thing you can count on, that's ALL yours, ALWAYS - is your quit.  That incredibly tough decision you made to aim for the best of you no matter what, will end up being your strength to weather all occasions.   Your Quit is one of the best gifts you have ever given yourself.  Cherish it and you will never regret it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies
Giulia

On this first day of December I pledge not to smoke.  Not one puff.  No matter what.  And I hold out my hand to the next Pledgling to say the same.....

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello!

Guilia I take your hand and I pledge not to smoke no matter what and I offer my other hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  148  DOF

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Terrie, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what and I extend my hand to the next person who will pledge the same. 

0 Kudos
candylance

GOOD MORNING, EXers!!! Are y'all late or early? I'm early. It's 3:04 AM, and I can't sleep!! Freeneasy, I'm thrilled to take your hand this 1st day of December to pledge a smoke-free 24 hours no matter what may come my way!! I gladly extend my free hand to the next person in line waiting to pledge...........................

Candy           29        DOF

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Candy I take your hand and pledge that no matter what I will not smoke while extending my hand to the next person. Have a great day. smoke free.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!   I love the word determined....it has been the foundation for why I made it this far and continue to go forward.

Determined......decided.....established.....resolved.....fixing (didn't say fixed..work in process!)

Thanks Giulia.

And Jackie....I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!     I extend my hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 848 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I determinedly pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria   97 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge to not smoke for today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 868 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
jimmypage

Hi everyone! Mag I happily take your hand as I pledge that for today I will not smoke, Not One Puff Ever, and I extend my free hand to the next in line.....

0 Kudos