REJOICE IN PROLONGING YOUR LIFE BY NOT SMOKING

BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
Giulia

I pledge my troth to my freedom.  I will not smoke one puff of a cigarette this day.  Who will take my hand and pledge with me?

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

I thank you for your hand Giulia. I pledge to not smoke for 24 hours, no matter what may come my way not one puff ever. I extend my hand to the next in line to give them a firm anchor on thier quit journey. Laurie

0 Kudos
ihateit

Thank you for your hand Laurie. I pledge to not smoke for 24 hours, no matter what may come my way not one puff ever. I extend my hand to the next in line to give them a firm anchor on thier quit journey. 

Kerrie, 10 days of freedom

0 Kudos

I'll take your hand Kerrie. You guys need an anchor on this end too. I pledge that smoking will never again be a part of my life & I also promise to help protect those whose quits are more fragile.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

0 Kudos
sparky26

I take your hand Kerrie , and pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hrs. No matter what.I extend my hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

I got your hand Sparky. I pledge to not smoke for the next 24hrs. As a matter of fact I pledge to not smoke for the whole month of May.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I will gladly take your hand  Wisconsin as I take the pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I extend my hand to the next in line One day at a time ! 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Bonnie B.  I gratefully take your hand in mine and pledge not to smoke for the rest of this day.  Victoria

0 Kudos

Victoria I take your had in mine and also pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours.  I also put my hand out for the next one in line. 

0 Kudos