Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
Giulia

I pledge not to smoke this day and hold my hand out for the next pledgling who will promise the same.  Here's to LIFE!

0 Kudos

I pledge not to smoke today and I hold out my hand for the next person who promises to do the same.  I choose life!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      I know it is spring....I know it is spring....but, we're having some snow!    I know it is spring....I know it is spring!

Bonnie, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!      I reach out my other hand to the next in line!

Sharon 609 DOF

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

205 days of freedom and I pledge to not smoke in April.

Terry

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks Terry for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and hold my free hand out to the next in line!!

Mag @ 629

DOF

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful people! I can faithfully take your hand dear Mag and pledge a smoke free day! I lovingly reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~573~

0 Kudos
lois2

i lois pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs'.  i will take your hand ANNA THANKS

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Lois, it makes me happy to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!    I offer my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon 610 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and  extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 630

0 Kudos