cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies

Sharon~I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life..  I offer my hand to the next Ex in line and wish them a blessed day!

xoxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
sparky26

take your hand Jackie, and pledge to not smoke today . I extend my hand to the next person in line .

0 Kudos
annb

That's me. Thank you Sparky. Pledging another smoke free day and reaching out my other hand to next winner!  Have a beautiful day everyone! 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning all

Thanks ann for your hand and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@503days of freedom

0 Kudos
Giulia

I've got your hand Mag, thanks for it, and I state proudly that I will not smoke this day - no how - no way.  Count on it!  Reaching out for the next Pledgling to fly on in.....  Stay free everybody.  It's the best place to be.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Feeling yukky today with cold and sore throat.....would love to be at home but I'm working!      But even feeling like crud I made a decision today.....no smoking for me!     So, Giulia, I will take your hand and pledge that no matter what happens I will stay an EX.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     

Sharon 484 DOF

0 Kudos

Oh No Sharon, I hope you start to feel better.... Have some tea with honey and lemon and when you get home throw a shot of brandy in it.... I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life... I extend my  hand to the next Ex in line....

Happy Tuesday all!!

xo

Jackie

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Oh no Sharon, sorry to hear you are sick!!

Thank you for your hand Jakie and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@504days of freedom

PS-It's raining in California and we so desperatly need it!!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good afternoon!! Thanks for your hand, my sweet friend Mag!!

So nice to finally find YOU!!

I am smokefree for five days and proud of it.

Feel better, Sharon!!!

Love  y'all!!

Candy

0 Kudos