cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

November 2014.....Increased Thankfulness!

First and foremost I am thankful for my smobriety and my EX family.  I could list many more things but that is how I'm starting this month.

I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand out to the next person in line that wants to stay clean and smober!

I have 453 DOF and I'm thankful today that I get to spend time with my sister and my neice!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
101 Replies
aztec

Thanks to my higher power, "the Omnipotent creator"

I have another day free from nicotine and drinking.

With my higher power I can do anything I need to do

I love me and I respect me.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you aztec for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hr and I extend my free hand to the next in line!!

I am thankful for the group and all the support I have gotten to keep going forward  and being smoke free!!!

I am also thankful for  the rain we got here in California!! Thank you God

Mag@473days of freedom

0 Kudos

thanks to this site for the help they have give me during my journey to a smoke free and happy life. I take your free hand Mag10Q and I commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line. I am thankful for my family and having them in my life.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday morning to all!    Summer, I'm thankful that I get to take your hand this morning and I'm thankful for the time I got to spend yesterday with my sister and niece!      I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 454 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I am thankful for your hand Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag At 474 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
annb

Thankful for your hand Mag. I take it gladly to pledge on Day 4 today:  I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM CIGARETS FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS! Extending my other hand to next pledger in line. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

It's Monday!!!!     Of course that doesn't matter to me because it is my Sunday!    (Following this?)        Ann, thanks for your hand.     I love the reminder that smoking never helped me in ANY way in ANY part of my life!      I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today...no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      

I'm thankful for having my taste buds the way God intended me to have them!

Sharon 455 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your  hand of strength  Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

I am thankful for my husband!!

Mag@475days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning!   Thanks for your hand Mag!     I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along!    I offer my other hand out to the next to come along.

I'm thankful today that I feel good enough to be at work!

Sharon 456 DOF

0 Kudos