cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies

I'll take your hand Sharon to make the pledge & just maybe I'll stay quit for another 10 years, 7 hours, 26 minutes and 28 seconds.

KOKO,

M n @

0 Kudos

I take your hand Mike and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life and congratulate you again on 10 years!  I can't wait until I can blog My 10 year anniversary, and you better be here to comment @Mike!  I outstretch my hand to the next happy quitter that is to pledge!

xoxo

Jackie

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand of great strength Mike. and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Congratulations Mike on those 10 years

Mag@442days

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Mag I gratefully take your hand and pledge a Smokefree day. Happy October everyone. Trying to get back to faithfully pledging. We ain't afraid of no Nicodemons either. Extending my other hand to nEXT winner in line!
0 Kudos
healthy4life

Ann, I'll take your hand in gratitude to pledge another smoke free 24 hours. I love the people here!!!! Extending my hand to the next faithful pledger ❤️

0 Kudos
debra

Thank you Theresa, for your extended hand, which I gratefully accept. 🙂 Today I pledge, promise and avow that I will not smoke a cigarette no matter what happens! Congrats to Mike for those 10 years! To all Pledgers here, if it is in your belief system, please say a prayer for me (Debra). Thanks in advance! I extend my other hand to the next fortunate Pledger in line-----

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Debra I happily take your hand and pledge that  will not smoke today.  Congrats again Mike on 10 years!!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Louise! Here's my pledge, no smoking today, no matter what! I am so grateful to have this place to come and make my pledge when I need to! Thank you Sharon for setting us up for October, I might not make it here as often as I'd like, but it comforts me to know that you all are around! Wishing each and every one of you an easy, blessing filled, smoke free day! Hands and heart wide open♥

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Everyone!    I'm so happy to see a few more of us here.   Welcome to Theresa and Debra and of course...to the returning peeps!    Cory, I hope you are doing well.    I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!   I offer my other hand out to the next to come along.......This works!!!!!

Sharon 423 DOF

0 Kudos