cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
karen230

I pledge not to smoke today! Why would I give up this great freedom? I'm so proud of the 116 days I have accumulated so far!

Karen 

0 Kudos
harry18

Congratulations Karen on 116DOF and welcome to the daily pledge I hope to see you here everyday. I gladly take your hand and pledge with you not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my other hand out to support the next pledge in line.

Harry@104DOF

0 Kudos
JRC

I take your hand Harry and pledge not to smoke today as I restart my quit. Here is my hand for anyone that wants to pledge.  Janet

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

I take your hand Janet and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next non smoker in line.

0 Kudos
LouiseR

I take your hand Deena and pledge not to smoke for next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next non smoker in line! 324 days of freedom for me.

0 Kudos
Wanda45

I take your hand Deena and pledgenot to smoke today... and extend my hand to the next EX family member in line.

Wanda

0 Kudos
stmand92

I am taking Wanda's hand and joining the pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours. Once the summer is over I will just about be out of NML so i will check in as much as possible so I can stick with it. I extend my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
maria86

Glad to take your hand stmand92 as I pledge not to smoke for next 24 hours; my ohter hand is reaching out to the next winner in line. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Flying by to grab your hand stmand, thanks for it.  One is never too old in their quit to still pledge their marriage to it.  No divorce here.  I have been smoke free for 3,075 days and I pledge to remain smoke free another one.  Here's my other paw reaching out for YOU, the next pledgling to fly in.

0 Kudos