cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
smorgy8513

Let's see....1st of the month.....to do list:

Pay rent

Pay 1/2 of bills

Put some money in savings

BEGIN MONTH 11 OF MY SMOBRIETY!

July 5 I will have 11 months free.          A    B   I    G    PIECE OF KEEPING ME QUIT IS THIS GROUP.

So, today I pledge that I will not smoke...no matter what may happen.    I hold out my hand to offer strength and encouragement to the next in line

Sharon 330 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

July already - Hard to believe!  Sharon I'm so proud and happy to take your strong hand today and pledge again not to smoke - on this my special 100th day!!!  Reaching out my hand to the next winner in line. Yes it is our Independance month!!!

0 Kudos

Ann I take your hand in mine and pledge to not smoke today or anyother day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next winner in line!!

Jackie

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning to all and my apoliges to all for not being here for the last couple of days, and a big CONGRAULATIONS GOES OUT TO ANNB way to keep your quit on.

I gladly take Jackie's hand and join you all in the daily pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and I extend my other hand out in support of the next pledge in line.

Harry@73DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Oh Lucky me, gladly take your hand Harry as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. Today I have 140 days really amazing thanks to the lovely people here.  🙂  Have a good day everyone. xoxox

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Maria and pledge to note smoke for 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag350 days

0 Kudos
harry18

It may seem early but I am back on the night shift for a few days, I will gladly take your hand Mag and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and offer a supportive hand to anybody willing to accept it.

Harry@74DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Buds!    And a special Hi to Harry, my fellow Minnesotan!     You are up early!     I take your strong hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come......I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon     331 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my

other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@351days

0 Kudos