cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
candylance

GOOD MORNING, SHARON!! IT IS WITH EXTREME PLEASURE THAT I START THE NEW MONTH HOLDING YOUR HAND AND PLEDGING NOT TO SMOKE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO ME. I EXTEND MY FREE HAND TO THE NEXT PLEDGER IN LINE.................................

CANDY      D203

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

I'm the lucky one to grasp your hand, Candy, pledging to remain nicotine free today! I offer my other hand to the next Pledger. Have a great day, All!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.    I did the first post last night before I went to bed because I KNEW no matter how early I would get on here Candy would beat me!      LOL      Kathy, I take your hand today and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!        Sharon 239 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
trudyd

Smorgy I take your hand and pledge I will not smoke and ruin this beautiful day and I extend my hand to the next individual pledging to be SMOKEFREE today!Trudy Day 58

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thank you for your hand Trudyd. As I hold on tight I make my pledge to stay free of nicotine today. In the beginning it seemed impossible some days, but now its just how I live my life and I'm so grateful. I am holding out my hand in support and friendship for all of you. Have a fabulous smoke free Tuesday!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for  your hand Cory and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next pledger inline!!!

Mag @259days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all! Good afternoon lovely Mag! I gladly take your hand and pledge this day smoke free. I reach out my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~203~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning!! It's soooo great to be back!! I will gladly take sweet Anna's hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what happens to me. I extend my free hand in loving friendship to the next person to pledge............................

Candy     d204

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello my Friends.....and a special hello to Candy.    So good to have you back here!    I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.....have a lot of possibilities lately for "what could be" but see none of them as reasons to smoke!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!    Sharon 240 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos