cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

The SERIOUS Pledge Group Discussion

I ________________________ (papa Jimmy but you use yours of course) so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives. 

Regardless of their advice I will never follow through on the urge to ever use nicotine again at the penalty of rendering myself a public breaker of oaths. So be it! 🙂 Yep!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
JimTaddeo

I  Papa Jimmy so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives.

Wheres my knife......................................

Drip Drip Drip Drip .................................... 🙂

Regardless of their advice I will never follow through on the urge to ever use nicotine again at the penalty of rendering myself a public breaker of oaths. So be it! 🙂 Yep!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
EllenMT

_I_Ellen MT so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives. 

*****I will never take another puff no matter what!

slice.....drip, drip, drip.

0 Kudos
newlife5

I __IZZY ______________________  so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives.

pass the knife please.......................

drip,drip,drip..................................

I have been quit for 58 days. I have saved $294.21 by not smoking 1,174 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 4 Days, 9 hours and 56 minutes of my life....

0 Kudos

I Marcie, so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives. 

When I make a promise I KEEP MY WORD!!

Marcie - NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY I QUIT! Two Months, Nineteen Days, 21 Hours and 1 Minute, while extending my life 8 Days and 10 Hours, by not smoking 2426 cigarettes that would have cost me $243.44.

0 Kudos
Mothergoose9

I, Connie,  so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives.     

0 Kudos
pir8fan

I, Tommy, so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives.

This is my word as a man!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

sickofit 15 minutes ago

Hi. I tried to copy and paste it but got nowhere...I give you 100% permission to help put my name on it tho if that's okay....Thanx ahead of time...Nancy...

POSTING FOR sickofit (Nancy)

I Nancy so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives.

I gave Papa permission to post this here for me.

0 Kudos

I Marcie, so solemnly swear and pledge that before I EVER place another cigarette into my mouth and light it I will seek out a person at the EX website or some other qualified NON-using nicotine addict with more than six months continuous quit time and I will tell them what I plan to do, why I plan to do it, and then ask permission BEFORE I act. I will listen to this persons advice in regards to smoking and even if I whine I will follow thier directives. 

When I make a promise I KEEP MY WORD!!

Marcie - NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY I QUIT! Two Months, Twenty Five Days, 15 Hours and 34 Minutes, while extending my life 9 Days, by not smoking 2599 cigarettes that would have cost me $260.88.

0 Kudos