EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Annbowders posted a comment on this blog post | I'm fine...just embarrassed
Hi Pops. I know what you mean about whether to be upbeat or quiet!! I seem to back and forth, up and down. An early comment from someone said it is a roller coaster. I guess as long as we are riding...
(a minute ago)

maria posted a comment on this blog post | ~~Day #37 of Sweet Freedom! Smokefree.........
Yes great job, one day at a time. Freedom is sooo cool :-))))
(3 minutes ago)

Courage posted a comment on this blog post | Planning
Yes, definitely all in the mindset.  I don't have the links myself, but start by reading Allen Carr's The Easy Way.  It comes in PDF, but I brought it for my Kindle.  This book...
(3 minutes ago)

RSS

Goodnight

Posted by mikehvac1 on December 31, 1969 at 6:57pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Day 10 and I'm still here. Just a moment to thank everyone...Have a great night.

Last updated 126 days ago by mikehvac1

This is my first day here.. Never even knew that there was a site, for people who desire to be SMOKE FREE !!!! Isnt this GREAT ??? Youre on Day 10--Congratulations..

gemini159 96 days ago

i just found this site myself kinda by accident like 2 hrs ago and have been exploring since i think its pretty cool so good luck and congrats to all : D

sbechard03 96 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX