EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

gayvenda posted a comment on this blog post | It's Simple:
I am choosing life today.  I just came off of a 10 day lupus flare which had me laying down for most of that time. The pain in my feet was intense, My nerve endings are damaged by so much...
(4 minutes ago)

NotJustAQuitter wrote a new blog post titled On day 11...
Still going strong.  I had a friend ask if she could have a cigarette and I said "Oh, I don't do that anymore."  I couldn't even tell her how long it had been.  Life...
(8 minutes ago)

gayvenda posted a comment on this blog post | Accountability
I had been a serial quitter since 2010 here on Ex.   I became accountable for the first time when the doctor told me I had peripheral  arterial vasculitis in my feet and legs. He quietly...
(18 minutes ago)

RSS

breaking the bad

Posted by marya on December 31, 1969 at 4:39pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I will be relearning life before my Nov. 11 quit date . It seems for the last 30 years my life has revolved around smoking (where I ate where and how I traveld )Any help with this life changing time ? I would love to here what you have replaced smoke habits with.

Last updated 371 days ago by marya

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX