EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Kathy Ryz (Quit date 7-1-13) posted a comment on this blog post | Easter Greetings!
Thanks All for your replies. I will try very hard to visit every day; but, I do guard my most cherished quit. I am looking forward to retirement and am in a bit of a shock of all this...
(38 minutes ago)

Pops wrote a new blog post titled Kickin it @ work...
Good morning family, Well here I am again.  No matter where I go, there I am.  Same me that succeeded such a short time ago, can succeed today as well.  The pains are pretty...
(43 minutes ago)

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | Just what I needed to find!
That post was written moreso to the time after the first month when you've made it a month but you are getting tired of quitting but if it helps you now it is a good thing. For a roadmap of...
(46 minutes ago)

RSS

Determined

Posted by priscillawheeler on December 31, 1969 at 3:50pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

My name is Priscilla,

My quit day was the 15th of October.  I stayed smoke free all that day was even offered a cigerette, had money to buy but the next day three hours after waking up I was stressed and overwhelmed with a urged to smoke a cigerette. could of chose to continue my daily routine and let it pass but did'nt. smoked two cigerettes, nearly smoked a half a pack that day. Today so far I've had 4 cigerettes, tracked about 3 of them and it is in the late afternoon toward evening. I have 1 cigerette now, I might get 1 more then for the rest of the evening will be on the phone in meetings with nicotine anonymous planning to be smoke free for the rest of the night. And hoping to be smoke free for the entire next day, doing it one day at a time. I'm not giving up!

Last updated 186 days ago by priscillawheeler

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX