EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Marilyn H posted a comment on this blog post | Monday is quit day :)
You can and will be successful in your upcoming quit, yay for you making the best decision that you will ever make in your lifetime. 
(6 minutes ago)

tobbaco beaters posted a comment on this forum | Untitled
hey guys i currently smoke more that 30 a day,realy concerned cause am only 23,i worry about my health as iv been a TB patient before but still smoked,i get broke and my clothes always smell...
(10 minutes ago)

tobbaco beaters has created the group LETS QUIT!!!!!10 DAY CHALLANGE (13 minutes ago)

RSS

Six days early

Posted by Nancy Trombley on December 31, 1969 at 12:22pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

My name is Nancy, my quit day was six days off.  My doctor gave me Zyban 150mg every 12 hours, plus I am using Nicoderm CQ...I have tried many times before to become an ex, this time I will succeed with the support of my husband and my brother...Yesterday I smoked my last cigarette, took a pill and put on a patch.  Wish me luck!

Last updated 925 days ago by Nancy Trombley

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body