EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Thomas(3-20-2010) wrote a new blog post titled When an Addictive Thought Grabs You - Choose a Thought that's MORE POWERFUL - N.O.P.E.!
Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale   Barrie Davenport explains:   Positive thinking really does change your brain. Not in...
(9 minutes ago)

Shawn❤Quit❤03-17-2012 posted on Ninepatch 7.27.2012's message board (10 minutes ago)

marilynhotgram posted a comment on this blog post | A new day
Welcome and take the time and read  his page above me jonescarps aka dale awealth of information to help you with your quit. 
(10 minutes ago)

RSS

Six days early

Posted by Nancy Trombley on December 31, 1969 at 11:22am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

My name is Nancy, my quit day was six days off.  My doctor gave me Zyban 150mg every 12 hours, plus I am using Nicoderm CQ...I have tried many times before to become an ex, this time I will succeed with the support of my husband and my brother...Yesterday I smoked my last cigarette, took a pill and put on a patch.  Wish me luck!

Last updated 373 days ago by Nancy Trombley

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX