EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Green thumb posted a comment on this blog post | WOw a 146days And I'm not even scared!!
Great to see your doing good :)
(17 minutes ago)

karen wrote a new blog post titled Slipped up but back on track
I am on day 17 and was doing well battling the craves until the day before yesterday. I was driving (always a big trigger for me) and BAM I bought a pack and smoked a few. But thanks to all I've...
(23 minutes ago)

Louise 9-11-13 posted on KLV's message board (24 minutes ago)

RSS

Just joined!

Posted by satjam on December 31, 1969 at 3:49pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Quit several times without much success, lasted for only few days! First time making an attempt with the community support.  Friday  october 18th is my quit day!

Last updated 192 days ago by satjam

I quit once for a week about 15 years ago. I sure wish I would have stuck to it.

I am going to do it this time.

okicombo 191 days ago

I just quite a week ago. Have stopped smoking as a yearly thing for the past 5 years. I need to keep quitting. Not allow myself the arrogance that creeps in after a half a year or so. 

reneehirzel 187 days ago

successfully on to my 4th day, but 1st working day in the office, where I get more urge.  So far good, holding up well.   I have a strong feeling of missing something significant in my life!!

satjam 185 days ago

just joined my quit date is 11/1/2013  i have COPD been trying to stop for 2 years was put in hospital in April 2013 went for 2 weeks then i bought a pack . Ive dont let my family and friends know i failed this time im going to make it i wil be here alot for help because i ned it 

denise 184 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX