EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Smorgy (quit forever on 8-5-13) posted a comment on this blog post | Need more help!!
You can do this!!!    Do a re-set of your Quit Clock.....figure out what happened (guessing it might have been the drinking?) and begin again.   We all make mistakes.....the...
(9 minutes ago)

Smorgy (quit forever on 8-5-13) posted a comment on this blog post | Day 1, again....
Hello Friend.    I'm so glad to see you here.    Let's not say day one.....let's say day WON! Come and take my hand at the New Daily Pledge page and make your promise...
(12 minutes ago)

Smorgy (quit forever on 8-5-13) has posted a new comment on this discussion topic | APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES
Good Morning!    Thanks Mag, I will take your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in...
(16 minutes ago)

RSS

Newbie :D

Posted by Teauna on December 31, 1969 at 10:55am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hello everyone! I have 28 days under my belt but decided I needed more support this go around. I have quit many times but have always found my way back to the cigarette at one point or another. I look forward to walking this journey with you all!

Last updated 567 days ago by Teauna

Hey, I found you!!  Go to the Blogs.  

cyn 566 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX