EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Harry wrote a new blog post titled YEAAAHH WHOOOO 100 days of freedom
So today is 100 days of freedom for me and I would like to share one the several pieces that I have posted and read at least one of them daily as a reminder of why I quit smoking. I believe I copied...
(just now)

mikecity wrote a new blog post titled Good Morning Everyone
Hi all,     My quit clock is at 1077 days.     Happy Monday!!   It's the beginning of a new week again!!  I wonder what exciting things we...
(23 minutes ago)

Harry posted a comment on this blog post | day 13, thoughts of romancing the ciggs
Yea what they all said above Summer I couldn't say it any better just wanted you to know I am here to support your quit and let you know we are here for you. Stay strong, Stay close remember...
(43 minutes ago)

RSS

Newbie :D

Posted by Teauna on December 31, 1969 at 10:55am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hello everyone! I have 28 days under my belt but decided I needed more support this go around. I have quit many times but have always found my way back to the cigarette at one point or another. I look forward to walking this journey with you all!

Last updated 294 days ago by Teauna

Hey, I found you!!  Go to the Blogs.  

cyn 293 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX