EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

cheyenne posted a comment on this blog post | Feeling just burned out
You will be ok.....know that my friend.  My heart is with you <3   Give yourself a big hug, and stay positive......just a bump in the road that will lead to improving whatever it is...
(6 minutes ago)

JRC wrote a new blog post titled Feeling just burned out
After a very difficult weekend, I am having to restart my quit. Will not go into the details now. The only positive is that I finally made an appointment with a psychologist. I am not giving up. I am...
(26 minutes ago)

mikecity wrote a new blog post titled Good Morning All
Hi everyone,     My quit clock is at 1079 days.     It's hump day already!!  This week is going fast too.  Sometimes I just wonder where all the...
(3 hours ago)

RSS

New to the Community!!!

Posted by Jenn (06-03-14) on December 31, 1969 at 8:36am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hello!  My name is Jennifer and I am a newbie!  I recently quit smoking (September 23rd!) and I am on my fourth day being smoke free.  I have smoked since I was 16 years old on and off.  I am really looking forward to making some new friends and also having a support system!  Nice to meet you all!!!

Last updated 307 days ago by Jenn (06-03-14)

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX