EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Lisa Denise Ely 10-08-12 wrote a new blog post titled Talent - a big distraction....
One thing that i have done since i was a toddler is art - mainly drawing and painting.  I have not been using my talent or gift for at least 2 years.  I was out of ideas and took a break so...
(just now)

Green thumb posted on sawbuckjohn's message board (just now)

Green thumb posted a comment on this blog post | Sawbuck John enters the TDC today!!!!!!!!!
Seems like yesterday I remimber sawbuck johns first through 7 days I was just entering NML now your almost caught up to me glad your killing this quit and still going congrats on TDC 
(5 minutes ago)

RSS

New to the Community!!!

Posted by jterrock on December 31, 1969 at 8:36am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hello!  My name is Jennifer and I am a newbie!  I recently quit smoking (September 23rd!) and I am on my fourth day being smoke free.  I have smoked since I was 16 years old on and off.  I am really looking forward to making some new friends and also having a support system!  Nice to meet you all!!!

Last updated 205 days ago by jterrock

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX