EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Youngatheart (7.4.12) posted a comment on this blog post | Almost 23 hours in....
Life is always going to happen; it's how we respond to it that tells the tale!  You responded WELL.  Good for you! Keep adding those days.  It will get easier as you travel on,...
(2 minutes ago)

856beverly posted on FREED 92014's message board (4 minutes ago)

Youngatheart (7.4.12) posted a comment on this blog post | Advantages of Living With a Smoker
I think you will find this an interesting journey, and I hope you keep your observations coming!  Nancy
(5 minutes ago)

RSS

New Here...Quit Date this Friday

Posted by Suz102468 on December 31, 1969 at 1:10pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

I am looking for someone interested in partnering....  accountability.  I have tried several times.  My fear of being cranky gets in the way everytime!  I am really excited about quitting and hope that this is the right place for me!  :)

Last updated 399 days ago by Suz102468

I need a partner for sure because I feel really alone due to the fact I live with smokers. I have the fear of being depressed.

marie0991 398 days ago

We are in the same boat marie I also live with smokers. My quit date is october 15th, if anyone would like to buddy up.

phage511 396 days ago

New to ex- following rules of the progrm this time....set quit for 10/4    plan on tracking triggers starting tom  need accountability and have chosen this website to help..it's my new "sponsor" !!!

Niebieska6 396 days ago

I am new as well my quit date is 10/18 and I am already feeling irritable and lethargic. Last time I tried this I felt I lost my best friend and started back to smoking. I want to retire in a few years but don't want to have the expense of buying cigarettes and I am tired of smelling but don't want to go through all of this. Wish there was just an easy way to get through it. I have went from 20 a day to 5 a day so that is helping somewhat.

amjackson 385 days ago

My bithday is sunday and my present to myself was quiting smoking- I quit 29 day ago and I feel great Happy Bithday to me --and many more to come smoke FREE :)

old dock 382 days ago

hi all new here, but i'll get right down to it,  I have 84% oxygen level  and I have Chronic COPD.  51 YOUNG , I have 2 grandlids and the most wonderful man in the world.  All Plusses.   My quit day is November 15. 

llangenburg 366 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX