EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

zackie09 (5.12.14) posted a comment on this blog post | Freedom Train Labor Day
Congrats everyone. been a while since I caught a ride...but fear not I am smoke free. I'm board with 112 Days!!!! Zackie
(3 hours ago)

Newfound Joy posted a comment on this blog post | Day 58 and refusing to give up.
You are doing GREAT, Carolyn.  Well, look at it this way......you will be able to sleep in the hospital.  Seriously, wishing you blessings and success on your surgery.  Pray and think...
(3 hours ago)

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | DISCLAIMER!: Only for people who enjoy reading....hehehehe!
Before I considered quitting. I used some unconscious common sense. I figured the more I smokede before I quit, the more I'd miss them. I spen 4 weeks, not counting or keeping track...
(4 hours ago)

RSS

I am new here.

Posted by marie0991 on December 31, 1969 at 8:29pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hello, This wil be the third try for quitting but I want soooo bad to kick it. I am feeling like I am alone My parents both smoke and wont respect that I am working to quit. I am fearful and scared I dont know what to expect this time around. I am 22. In college full time witch means a lot of stress. I am hoping I can learn something by being here.

Thanks for reading.

Last updated 350 days ago by marie0991

I am scared too.   I failed so many times with trying to quit.  I am smoking my last cigarette right now because in 9 mins it is my quit date.  I am going to shower and put on my patch.  I quit before for ten years but it seems so much hard this time because cigarettes is my only vice left.  I wish you the best and don't be hard on yourself.  I will check back in 5 days since being online is a trigger for me.  Take care

Les 344 days ago

Tomorrow is my Big Day, I have a ton of anxiety. Tonight my plan is too get rid of all of the outside ash trays, My smoking chair and put new things in their place. I am scared to death but I am I repeat going to do this!!

Brds 92813 340 days ago

First of all do lots and lost of reading to learn about nicotine addiction. It will take the fear away. Then start your quit plan on Ex. Come to the Community-> Blogs and hang out with us. Here is the reading that will help:  http://media.wix.com/ugd/74fa87_2010cc5496521431188f905b7234a829.pdf

http://www.joelspitzer.com/whyquit/joel/ntap.pdf

Connie 340 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX