EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Bonnie(Quit November 3, 2009) posted a comment on this blog post | Prayer Request for Tommy
Thanks for letting us know Giulia, Tommy is a dear and I hate to think of him suffering!  I'll be praying for complete healing so he can return to doing what he loves and being with the...
(4 minutes ago)

Sootie quit November 15, 2009 posted a comment on this blog post | Day 3
I don't know who "THEY" are-----but it does take more than three days to get over 20 years of smoking! Hang in there.......you are doing fine. Just keep repeating each day over and...
(6 minutes ago)

annb❤10.30.2014 posted a comment on this blog post | Don't you feel violated when something you expected to be in it's place is stolen?
What a lousey butt person! So sorry! Have you seen any strangers around or had any work done around the house/yard recently? I know you're not smokin over it .... Other than smokin mad! :)
(11 minutes ago)

RSS

30 yr smoker

Posted by kent318 on December 31, 1969 at 4:32am in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

i quit tommorrow 

Last updated 512 days ago by kent318

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX