EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Harry posted a comment on this blog post | Today I Had An Epiphany!!!
Congratulations on being a non-smoker it is a great feeling.
(9 minutes ago)

Harry wrote a new blog post titled 101 Days of Freedom, One day at a time
Yes I have arrived at 101 days of being smoke free and it feels really good, not all the days were good though and the Freedom Train can get a little rough at times! I remember one day in particular...
(11 minutes ago)

mikecity wrote a new blog post titled Good Morning Everyone
Hi all,     My quit clock is at 1078 days.     Tuesday morning already!!  Time is flying by!!  Life is so short.  I guess soon to eternity, we...
(52 minutes ago)

RSS

For Good This Time

Posted by Angelia W on December 31, 1969 at 4:49pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

My quit day is tomorrow. This quit will stick! I have quit so many times before, I'm a expert quitter, but I always used cigarettes as a crutch, if I was stressed, mad, depressed, etc. I always reached for a cigarette. And you know what??? That cigarette NEVER made the situation any better.

I've been taking Chantix and it really helps, but I am more bull headed about this quit, I am going to treat it just like I did when I went back to school 2years ago at the age of 42. I told myself if I am going to do this, I AM GOING TO BE A STRAIGHT A STUDENT. and graduated with a 4.0, Highest Honors in Medical Billing and Coding.

With the proper mindset you CAN do anything!!

Last updated 335 days ago by Angelia W

Welcome! Come on up to the 'Blogs" tab to chat with members real time. We are here to help you and every one of us has been there ourselves!

Connie 335 days ago

Welcome! Come on up to the 'Blogs" tab to chat with members real time. We are here to help you and every one of us has been there ourselves!

Connie 335 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX