EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

karen posted a comment on this blog post | day 20 and holding on
Carolyn,  So sorry to hear you were hacked. What a shame but I am sooooo glad and proud of you that you didn't let it blow your quit. Way to go!!!!!! I'll be short because...
(25 minutes ago)

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted a comment on this blog post | Day 1
You didn't quite get through No Mans Land? You may want to read my page
(39 minutes ago)

cookie804 wrote a new blog post titled day 20 and holding on
Thank everyone so much for all of loving and encouraging messages.  Since my computer was hacked Tuesday, I have just about gone crazy. I thought yesterday I was going to spend the day with my...
(44 minutes ago)

RSS

New to this site!

Posted by kurcl01 on December 31, 1969 at 2:20pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hi! I have been trying to quitt smoking for over 4 years now and have stopped about 10 times with the longest time being almost 5 month.  My husband quit over 4 years ago successfully and is getting frustrated with me.  I really want to do it, but everytime something stressfull comes up, I am right back to smoking.  My stop date is September 6th and I am actually looking forward to it.  Any help and encouragement is welcome at this point. Good luck to all of you out there!!!!

Last updated 336 days ago by kurcl01

I actually posted this on August 23, 2013 not December 31, 1969!

kurcl01 336 days ago

welcome welcome welcome! One day at a time, you can do it!

Fiveblessings 335 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX