EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

Suzanne (8-14-2014) posted a comment on this blog post | Thoughts for a Thursday.... or any other day (3 minutes ago)

Louise 9-11-13 posted a comment on this blog post | Day 1
You got this Ann, we are all here to cheer you on!!
(5 minutes ago)

cookie804 posted a comment on this blog post | Thoughts for a Thursday.... or any other day
that is reallly funny. I would post but I haven't gotten the nack of that yet. don't know what I am doing wrong. I have a photo bucket.
(11 minutes ago)

RSS

New to this site!

Posted by kurcl01 on December 31, 1969 at 2:20pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hi! I have been trying to quitt smoking for over 4 years now and have stopped about 10 times with the longest time being almost 5 month.  My husband quit over 4 years ago successfully and is getting frustrated with me.  I really want to do it, but everytime something stressfull comes up, I am right back to smoking.  My stop date is September 6th and I am actually looking forward to it.  Any help and encouragement is welcome at this point. Good luck to all of you out there!!!!

Last updated 433 days ago by kurcl01

I actually posted this on August 23, 2013 not December 31, 1969!

kurcl01 433 days ago

welcome welcome welcome! One day at a time, you can do it!

Fiveblessings 432 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX