EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted on Mike n @lanta's message board (12 minutes ago)

jonescarp aka dale (1-2007) posted on Mike n @lanta's message board (13 minutes ago)

Ms. J November, 10 2013 posted a comment on this blog post | Beautiful Morning!!
Ah yes the nagging little voice~let it know YOU are in charge here!   You have worked to hard to let "that voice" talk you into anything stupid.  Oh yes, you are...
(14 minutes ago)

RSS

New to this site!

Posted by kurcl01 on December 31, 1969 at 2:20pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hi! I have been trying to quitt smoking for over 4 years now and have stopped about 10 times with the longest time being almost 5 month.  My husband quit over 4 years ago successfully and is getting frustrated with me.  I really want to do it, but everytime something stressfull comes up, I am right back to smoking.  My stop date is September 6th and I am actually looking forward to it.  Any help and encouragement is welcome at this point. Good luck to all of you out there!!!!

Last updated 427 days ago by kurcl01

I actually posted this on August 23, 2013 not December 31, 1969!

kurcl01 427 days ago

welcome welcome welcome! One day at a time, you can do it!

Fiveblessings 426 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX