EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

mikecity wrote a new blog post titled Good Morning Everyone
Hi all,     My quit clock is at 1163 days.     What day is it?  It's hump day!!  LOL!!  After today we will be more than half way through...
(7 minutes ago)

ejoan wrote a new blog post titled Withdraw Symptoms
When I tried to quit before I suffered terrible with a chest infection. Should have been enough to keep me off them the last time but no point dwelling on the past I am fully committed to the quit...
(39 minutes ago)

Rhia wrote a new blog post titled Day 9....
I should be doing my homework right now.. I sat down at my computer to do just that.  I have my mug of warm tea, a new ritual thingy I started when I quit - tea and short bread cookies at night,...
(51 minutes ago)

RSS

New to this site!

Posted by kurcl01 on December 31, 1969 at 2:20pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hi! I have been trying to quitt smoking for over 4 years now and have stopped about 10 times with the longest time being almost 5 month.  My husband quit over 4 years ago successfully and is getting frustrated with me.  I really want to do it, but everytime something stressfull comes up, I am right back to smoking.  My stop date is September 6th and I am actually looking forward to it.  Any help and encouragement is welcome at this point. Good luck to all of you out there!!!!

Last updated 425 days ago by kurcl01

I actually posted this on August 23, 2013 not December 31, 1969!

kurcl01 425 days ago

welcome welcome welcome! One day at a time, you can do it!

Fiveblessings 424 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX