EX Community

Already a member?

Forums

Page Actions

Share |

Latest Activity

kloud9 posted a comment on this blog post | Tomorrow is day 100!
"A bird sitting on a branch...................."     Protecting ya QUIT 4 100days Awesum !
(18 minutes ago)

Froguelady posted a comment on this blog post | AWOL due to sickness
I hope you are better soon as I know how painful it is. Been there, done that and its not pleasant.  HUGS
(33 minutes ago)

Carol5 posted on Meme's message board (42 minutes ago)

RSS

Hello First 17 hours....

Posted by kjvenegas on December 31, 1969 at 1:07pm in Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Send a message Add friend

Hi I'm Kelly and I have been a non-smoker for 17 hours.  Since that time, I have spent $15 on candy, mints and lolipops!!  But have resisted the urge and will continue to resist the urge, even is my husband does not.  We CAN DO THIS!!!

Last updated 266 days ago by kjvenegas

WELCOME and congratulations on your decision to quit. I wanted to see if you could go to blogs and post your discussion there. Most of the members are in the blogs and you'll get tons of info and encouragement there! 

Again, glad your with us. Look forward to seeing you in the blogs!! If you have any trouble navigating to the blogs then leave me a message by clicking on my name and sending a message.

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck (Quit 2-20-2011) 266 days ago

Quitting is tough, but you're not alone.

Re-learn support with the help of the active EX Community — all part of the EX Plan — a free, personalized online program to help you re-learn life without cigarettes.

Promo Body
Connect with EX